Saturday 16 March 2013

Song Parody: Mr Ed

So this is a pretty obvious song parody.   I don't think anyone used it, lol.   I am really bad at these parodies.   They only seem to keep me entertained, ah well.

I submitted to both treason show and newsrevue.   Newsrevue didn't use it, no idea about the treason show (no running order)

This one is on the horsemeat scandal in the UK.

Mr Ed
-----------


a meatball's a horse, of course of course
and no one can be sure of the horses source
that is of course, it'sa Findus horse
You ate some Mister Ed

Go to a race course and pick your horse
and if he cannot manage to fin-ish first
can always be the entree course
Death to Mister Ed

People snack-it-ti-snack their meal
and hope that it's fillet
but wait until findus reveal
your pancakes used to neigh

a meatball's a horse, of course of course
and no longer can mcdonalds be called the worst
you never ate a drugged up horse
well, thanks findus…

I ate Mister Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment